Sunday, June 8, 2014

Day 15: Post a BDSM/kink activity you’re curious about and would like to try

As much as role play turns me on, I've never played out my fondest fantasy: school girl and professor. I've been longing to try it out, but I'm not sure my top would be up for it. I suppose I should just ask, but it can be a little scary to suggest a scene. Anyways, I'd like to dress up in a short school girl skirt, topped off with a thin, white shirt and lacy white thigh-highs. In my fantasy, I've gotten a less-than-satisfactory grade, though I'm usually a straight-A student (I know, it's cliche, but hey, it's my fantasy and I can do what I want). My professor calls me into office hours, and tells me how bad I've been, and suggests a few ways to fix it. Over-the-knee spankings are most definitely involved, and the feel of his slacks on my bare thighs.

And now, I'm off to go suggest this to my top...

No comments:

Post a Comment