Monday, June 23, 2014

Day 29: Do you have a BDSM title? What is your opinion of the use of titles in general?

I've gone by many titles. Domme, Ma'am, submissive, top, bottom, and mistress, to name a few. My current title is "toy." I am my dominant's plaything, to own, loan, and do with as he wishes, so it seems fitting. I am also his submissive, and his property, but our "official" relationship (ha) is owner/toy.

I love titles. It makes me feel safe and cared for to know that I have this carved-out place with my top that a title indicates. Titles also turn me on like nothing else. When he calls me a "good toy" or a "good pet," I turn into a little puddle where Inara used to be. Nothing puts me in my place so quickly as a tug on my collar and a reminder that I'm his.

No comments:

Post a Comment