Saturday, June 14, 2014

Day 20: Talk about something within kink/bdsm that you’re curious about/don’t understand.

Honestly, there isn't much these days. I don't personally understand the appeal of every single kink, nor do I personally practice all of them, but none of them mystify me. Kinks aren't always something you can understand intellectually, especially when they aren't your own, and I'm okay with that.

I am perpetually curious about one thing: what do dom/mmes think about in a scene? I'm a switch, but so sub-leaning that I suspect my mindset is far different from my more dominant counterparts, and I'm aching to know what goes through my sadist's mind as he's beating me. Does he feel that same undeniable craving, that same ache that I feel when I've gone too long without submitting? Is it simply the other side of the same coin? Or is it something else entirely?

If you're a dom/mme, pretty please write me a comment, or shoot me an email. I'd love to know what's bouncing around in that beautiful mind of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment