Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 12: Tell us about a humorous BDSM/kink experience you’ve had.

A while back, I had a partner whose fetish was to come up with the most ridiculous scenarios possible, and make me enact them in public. Never a dull moment with that one.

The most bizarre situation was likely the incident of the Cone of Shame. I don't know how many of you have seen Up, the charming Disney-Pixar film, but there's a scene in which the adorable dog is wearing a plastic cone, the type veterinarians and groomers make pets wear to prevent biting at their wounds or flea medicine. Anyway, the dog says, "I do not like the cone of shame," in the most adorable dog-voice you can imagine.

My partner decided that at our next public play event, he'd force me to wear a plastic cone, and lead me around like a sad little puppy. As you might imagine, I wasn't especially keen on the idea. He threatened me with the prospect for weeks, and i was never quite sure if he was teasing or serious. As it turns out, he was entirely serious, and I spent an evening wearing the horrid cone. It didn't match my corset, or my heels, and it drew giggles, stares, and inquiries all night.

In retrospect? Fairly hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment