Thursday, July 17, 2014

I'm in Trouble

Again.

It seems I'm in trouble more often than not, though I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. I'm snarkier than I have any right to be. The odd thing is, I know exactly what mouthing off will get me, and it isn't the fun kind of punishment. No, it's the kind that ends with tears and a purple ass and a bite mark that could have been inflicted by a tiny shark. And yet... still I misbehave.
These were pretty much made for me.

So, what am I doing to get myself out of trouble? Everything I can. It's tricky right now, since he's out of town. My usual get-out-of-trouble-free card is a threesome. Pro tip: show up at your dom's door with a surprise extra woman, and you'll likely be forgiven for whatever dumb things you said the other day.*

But long-distance, I've had to get a little more creative. I sent him a few dirty pictures, but for us that's nothing out of the ordinary. I made a blog specifically for him, to curate images of scenes I hope to try with him someday. And, of course, images that I know will make him hard. I'm even thinking of showing him my latest story, which is (of course) about him. I never reveal my unedited, unfinished works to him, so this would be out of my comfort zone. Hell, I even suggested a suitable punishment, and not a fun-ishment. One that actually makes me as nervous as it makes me wet.

Any other ideas?

*Note: This is assuming you have an open relationship, and/or have negotiated threesomes in the past. I have specifically asked my dominant if surprise threesomes are okay, and he happily agreed. Also, he is casually dating/sleeping with the woman in question, so it wasn't completely out of the blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment