Friday, May 30, 2014

Day 6: Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy

I think I've lost any objective ability to discern what's "weird" in the realm of kink. Is power play weird? Is it weird to want to give a partner a lap dance? I don't really know anymore.

The strangest one that comes to mind is a fantasy I've been toying with for quite some time. I'm kneeling at the feet of my dominant, and he orders me to lie with my cheek pressed against the cool floor. He takes a well-shined leather shoe and presses it into my face, hard enough to leave tiny indentations on my cheek, and tells me how worthless I am. He says he'll let me up if I kiss his shoe, and I have no choice but to obey.

Not exactly strange by kinky standards, but maybe a little odd? You tell me!

2 comments:

  1. I like that, erotic humiliation is always nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it though? Glad you enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete