Sunday, May 25, 2014

Day 1: Dom, Sub, Switch?

Let's play a game of 20 30 questions, shall we? I've always wanted to try out the 30 Days of Kink writing prompts, and now's my chance! I'll be tackling one kinkalicious question a day for the next month, on my personal escapades into the delightful world of BDSM.

Dom, sub, switch?  What parts of BDSM interest you?  Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you. Basically define your kinky self for us.

I'm a sub-leaning switch, though I certainly do enjoy a good topping session. It really depends on the partner. There are people I couldn't imagine ever topping, and people whom I could never imagine topping me. I do tend to be more toppy with women, for whatever reason, but I'm definitely open to a hot femdom-style partnership (ladies?).

For me, it's all about the power. It's submission that I crave, being forced to think of absolutely nothing but the person holding the leash (or whip, or flogger...). My kinkiness stems from a desire I've had since I was little, to be entirely in the power of another. The switchy part of my kink entered much later, and is essentially the whipped cream on top of a subby sundae.

No comments:

Post a Comment