Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Big Book of Submission

I'm honored to be a part of the virtual tour for my first-ever print publication, The Big Book of Submission, which features my piece "Story Time." I wrote a few months back about how utterly floored I am to see my words in print, and truthfully, the thought of it still thrills me. I've been stark naked in front of strangers (on the internet and in person) more times than I can count, but this is an entirely different brand of exhibitionism.
"Story Time" is based on a real scene with my top of three years. When I announced that our fantasies would be printed, he told me what a turn-on it was that our scene would be read by other kinky and curious folks.

Nothing could make me happier than sharing my kinky thoughts with anyone who cares to read them, so I'm excited to present a sneak peak of "Story Time," as told by yours truly. It's going to get a little meta in here, since I'll be reading aloud a story about a woman being forced to read a different story to her dominant ... still with me? Hope you enjoy <3


Taking a bite out of the Big Book of Submission


Want more? Follow along on the virtual tour:
August 1 Lusty Lady
August 2 Clitical
August 3 Robot Lovers Prey on the Lonely
August 4 BDSM Book Reviews
August 5 Blhippiechick Reviews
August 6 Reviews @ HedoVibes
August 7 Valerie Alexander
August 8 Lady Smut
August 9 Kitten Boheme
August 10 Jade A. Waters
August 11 Rose de Fer
August 12 Erzabet’s Enchantments
August 13 The Gestalt Boudoir
August 14 The (Really) Naughty Corner
August 15 Tamsin’s Superotica
August 16 Sex, Food, and Writing
August 17 L.C. Spoering
August 18 Teresa Noelle Roberts
August 19 Can’t Talk podcast
August 20 M Marie
August 21 Corvidae Dreams
August 22 Septimus Reviews
August 23 Malin James
August 24 Inara Serene (moi)
August 25 D to the /s
August 26 Bitches n Prose
August 27 Property of Potter
August 28 Laila Blake
August 29 Louisa Bacio Love Knows No Bounds
August 30 Quixotic Orchid
August 31 Sex in Words
September 1 Jade Melisande
September 2 Ashley R Lister


No comments:

Post a Comment